Mirasol – Real Estate Market Update for Year End 2019
Mirasol is one of the finest golf and country club communities in Palm Beach Gardens and throughout the northern Palm Beaches. Due to the high overall quality of the community and the popularity of the club, home sales have remained strong over the past several years. As a whole, Mirasol has a fairly wide range of price points starting from around $400,000’s and exceeding $4 million.
Over the past five years the housing market in Mirasol has continued to strengthen with respect to price appreciation. This was due to increasing buyer demand, limited inventory levels and historically low interest rates. Similar to that experienced across most luxury home communities in 2019, home sellers in Mirasol were able to take advantage of the strong market as median prices increased by more than 10% year-over-year. It should be noted, however, that the number of individual home sales declined from 2018 by more than 18%.
Overall how did the real estate market in Mirasol perform in 2019? Continue reading to learn more.
Mirasol Real Estate Market – Results for 2019
According to data provided by the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS), there were 54 individual home sales in Mirasol for the year 2019 representing a combined sale value of more than $68.9 million.
The 2019 results showed a year-over-year improvement in the overall sale volume but a decline in the individual number of homes that were sold. In 2018 there were 64 individual home sales representing a combined sale value of approximately $65.2 million.
To show how the market fared over the past decade, there were 65 home sales in Mirasol during 2010 with a combined sale value of approximately $62.3 million. The median and average sale prices at that time were $771,000 and $958,926, respectively, while the low and high sales were $349,000 and $2,592,500.
Following is a summary of the home sale statistics for transactions in Mirasol for the past three years:
- 2019 Median Sale Price: $976,250 or $285 per square foot
- 2018 Median Sale Price: $849,500 or $251 per square foot
- 2017 Median Sale Price: $810,000 or $161 per square foot
- 2019 Average Sale Price: $1,277,202 or $296 per square foot
- 2018 Average Sale Price: $1,019,901 or $269 per square foot
- 2017 Average Sale Price: $1,010,258 or $276 per square foot
- 2019 Median Sold Price / List Price Ratio: 91.08%
- 2018 Median Sold Price / List Price Ratio: 91.69%
- 2017 Median Sold Price / List Price Ratio: 92.12%
- 2019 Average Sold Price / List Price Ratio: 90.08%
- 2018 Average Sold Price / List Price Ratio: 93.11%
- 2017 Average Sold Price / List Price Ratio: 89.78%
- 2019 Lowest Sale Price: $430,000
- 2018 Lowest Sale Price: $360,000
- 2017 Lowest Sale Price: $390,000
- 2019 Highest Sale Price: $4,635,000
- 2018 Highest Sale Price: $2,950,000
- 2017 Highest Sale Price: $3,456,000
The top five home sales in Mirasol for 2019 are as follows:
- $4,635,000 – 226 Via Palacio
- $4,100,000 – 232 Via Palacio
- $3,212,500 – 105 Via Palacio
- $3,200,000 – 111 Via Capri
- $2,650,000 – 129 Via Palacio
The top five home sales in Mirasol for 2018 are as follows:
- $2,950,000 – 135 Playa Rienta
- $2,638,000 – 229 Via Palacio
- $2,500,000 – 135 Via Palacio
- $2,450,000 – 126 Playa Rienta Way
- $2,315,000 – 104 Talavera Place
The top five home sales in Mirasol for 2017 are as follows:
- $3,456,000 – 137 Playa Rienta Way
- $2,650,000 – 130 Playa Rienta Way
- $2,400,000 – 128 Talavera Place
- $2,400,000 – 128 Playa Rienta Way
- $1,990,000 – 114 Playa Rienta Way
Active Inventory Levels at Mirasol – January 2020
As of early January 2020, there were 37 properties indicated in an “active” status in the MLS with a combined asking price of approximately $63.2 million. The median days on the market for the current inventory is 94 with the average days on market being reported at 136. The highest priced home is currently being offered at $4,600,000 with the lowest priced at $395,000.
The top five highest priced listing in Mirasol at this time are as follows:
- $4,600,000 – 230 Via Palacio
- $4,500,000 – 215 Via Palacio
- $4,500,000 – 112 Via Palacio
- $3,700,000 – 111 Via Palacio
- $3,650,000 – 125 Playa Rienta
Additionally, there are 12 homes in an “under contract” or “pending” status at this time. The combined value of these properties is $17.6 million (combined asking price). The median and average days on market was reported to be 61 and 70, respectively.
If you are interested in learning more about Mirasol or the real estate market in general, now is the time to contact Amy Losquadro who is a Luxury & Residential Home Specialist in Palm Beach County and has been a Palm Beach Gardens resident more more than 40 years.
Click on the contact button below or call Amy directly at 561.315.5022.
Disclaimer: The data for this article was obtained from the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and while deemed to be reliable, is not guaranteed. No warranty or representation, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy contained herein and submitted subject to errors, omissions and other conditions.